Wealth Management Services
Our objective is to help our clients achieve their financial dreams by guiding them through the process of aligning their financial and personal goals and developing a strategic vision to help them achieve their objectives. We use a long term investment strategy coupled with the identification, measurement and management of risk to help our clients successfully live the life they have imagined. Who needs our services? You may, if you are thinking about:
- Retiring successfully
- A more thoughtful approach to your investment portfolio
- The need for a trusted financial advisor
- Consolidating or accumulating wealth
- Handling a windfall or recent inheritance
- What to do with your money, right now
- The lack of trust you have with your current advisor
Services we offer:
- Investment Management - We design asset-allocation strategies to help you properly balance your portfolio risk to reflect your need for growth and/or income. Stocks, bonds, cash, along with alternative investments, including exposure to real estate, commodities, managed futures, hedge funds and private capital.
- Wealth Management Plan - Concise assessment of your current and future financial health using our Family Wealth Advantage, a complete step-by-step wealth management and planning process that will help get you on track! Also included is our Envision® analysis and Financial Strategy Action Plan, designed to help you live the one life you have the best way you can, without undue financial sacrifice or overexposure to risk.
- Retirement Strategies - Retirement strategies designed to help build the assets you need to achieve a comfortable retirement and then convert some or all of your savings into an income stream post retirement.
- Insurance Needs Analysis - Identifying how much and what kind of insurance you should be considering to protect what's important to you
- Estate Planning - Estate planning strategies to help protect your heirs from substantial delays, fees and taxes
- Coordination Among Your Advisors - Coordinating recommendations from your attorney, accountant and other professional advisors as needed
- Reviews – Comprehensive reviews of your overall investments and wealth management plan
*Insurance products are offered through nonbank insurance agency affiliates of Wells Fargo & Company and are underwritten by unaffiliated insurance companies. Wells Fargo Advisors Financial Network is not a tax or legal advisor. Be sure to consult with your own tax and legal advisors before taking any action that may have tax or legal consequences.